WarriorCats::The Time has Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules::These go for everyone!

Go down

Rules::These go for everyone! Empty Rules::These go for everyone!

Post  Admin§Eve Thu May 26, 2011 9:03 am

Welcome, here are the rules::

1)Please respect the roleplaying styles of other players. Also you may do first person and third person for your cat if you like too.
2)You may make 1-7 cats. 1 for atleast each clan. Also you may make rouge gangs and other groups. There will also be a bio template, I or another admin will accept you then you can roleplay.
3)There is a 3 strike rule. First strike your good, second strike then your getting hotter. 3rd strike and your gone, you've turned into ash.
4)Please if you would like to kill another roleplayers cat then you must ask for permission by PMing the roleplayer.
5)Make a life for your cat. Don't just skip ahead and have kits and everything go slow...like. One day is three days for our cats. For a litter of kits you must wait three days in real life for the kits to be born. One week is one moon. And every wednesday will be a full moon.

If you think these rules are stupid please PM me and tell me how I can make them better! Thank you.
-Your Admin, Eve.
Admin§Eve
Admin§Eve
Admin

https://timehascome.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum